Monday, March 7, 2011

I am sound of mind

Okay, I realize I sound a little... Strange, ranting about how “I AM TEH SLENDUR MAN BLARGZ!” and I really hope that doesn’t unnerve anybody. I heard was that he has human ‘Minion’ dudes or whatever everyone else is calling them to do his bidding. They became that way after he apparently mindfucked them somehow. I never encountered them myself, but I hear they can get pretty dangerous. I don’t think he’s in my head or anything. Thankfully the last time I had blackouts or any of the symptoms of becoming one was a long time ago, before I became took on his Identity. I find it kind of curious how little trouble I’ve had since becoming him. No nightmares, no black outs, no illness. The only thing I really have to deal with is Slendy himself. I wonder why I haven’t been harassed by the Minions so far? Slendy himself can tell I’m not the real deal (duh), but do THEY think I am? I have no idea.

Either way I hope I never have to deal with them. Who knows? Maybe they ARE fooled and haven’t messed with me yet because they think I’m just their boss, and instead they keep looking for me elsewhere. Maybe… Anyways, just wanted to establish that I don’t think the Slender Suit is ‘Corrupting’ my mind or anything.

1 comment: